My favorite part of Fall hands down has to be the smell of burning wood. Maybe because I grew up with cows near by or the fact that bonfires were a staple weekend activity but I don't understand why anyone would have any other favorite smell; and if you do I don't want to hear about it! :) Every time I smell it I just want to grab a big blanket and curl up on a big comfy chair and read a good book (optional glass of red wine).
I now live far enough away from the city to see stars and if I'm fortunate enough I get a hint of the scent on my drive home most days. None of my family back home would describe PB as country considering where we all grew up...but given the fact that we are in the Chicago area but the stars are visible at night; I would imagine some people would call where I live: country. At least those die hard city dwellers would.


No comments:
Post a Comment