Anyway I'm now in search of a new super amazing friend to watch the bebes and I'll tell you...it's rather hard to find. I have unreasonably high expectations...and while we all know I'm just LOADED...I'm not really willing to pay someone more than I make to watch my daughter. What am I working for if I give every penny to someone else to stay home with the bebes which HELLO is what I would rather be doing with my time? I've joined a few online sites to look for help but they all seem to want a paycheck (before taxes) larger than what I currently make? I'm starting to think I should just stay home and take care of other peoples children? I could make a crazy load of money?
Anyway I'm on the hunt and I'm not going to find anyone as awesome as my friend and I'm going to have to accept that and until I win the lottery I won't be hiring an Au Pair...does anyone want to watch my cutie patootie (yes I'm a mom get over it) little bebes. It's the best job in the world? Seriously it is! And you can eat all the stale Cheerios you want? I know the perks to this job really sell it huh?
I think if we don't find someone soon I'm going to have to make Dave move us back to Ohio and force our families to embarrass the "it takes a village" mentality...oh and by the way family....we'll be living with you cause the likeliness of the house selling in this economy...slim.
xoxo family
love,
lindso


No comments:
Post a Comment