We got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago with Karin: http://karinobrienphotography.com/. She is a Rockstar or a Ninja oooor...a Ninja Rockstar. Regardless I'm really happy with how our pictures turned out, we managed to have a BEAUTIFUL day downtown and Karin is a kick to hang out with. She is by far one of the most pleasant pregnant ladies I've been around recently. She also showed me that I had this super amazing weather resistant cover on my camera bag that is so freakin convenient and hidden I had no clue it was even there! Whoever invented pregnancy brain did not know Karin, that woman knows her stuff. I'm scared to know what shes like 'not' pregnant. Considering the three times I've met with her only once was she bebe-less.
Anyway here are a few of the shots. Or like 80% of the shots...I have no understanding of numbers/ratios/percentages...except for that one semester in college when I was a math major. What can I say I'm a sucker for the quadratic equation. I am also SKILLED at topic changing. I'm so good at it rarely do I know I'm doing it.

Bebe behind bars....or walls...breaking down walls and barriers. This is a deeply profound shot, symbolic of the struggles women face in the world...man cold meds make me funny. At least I think I'm funny?

Freeeeeeeze....Everybody clap your hands.....

Hammy cute shot

Illegally placed on grass....Look at all the damage that was done. Little did she know she was going to be busted by the cops just moments later...

Awe it almost looks like we like each other, good job Karin!

Okay no more sarcasm...I LOVE this picture. LOOOOVE it. So glad we got a shot like this.

Check me out man...I can do this on my own Dad...baaack off...no wait I love you hold on to me!

Evil plans....evil plans are in the works....eeeevil.....snicker....but wait I'm cute.

You're so vain...you probably think this song is about you you're so vaaaain....
And that is all for today....at least until later...I usually post amusing things when I'm on cold meds and guess what folks its your luuuucky week!
Oh...and...Er-dogg...thanks for the dress it looks so stinkin cute on her :)


No comments:
Post a Comment