....but seeing as how Dave refuses to let me buy bottle tomato sauce, we have to make it from scratch all the time and then he wont let me buy large cans of tomatoes...what I'm trying to say here is Dave runs my imitation Italian life. I've got to put a stop to this.
We did have spaghetti squash the other night and while I LOVE that...it's not spaghetti and meat balls.
Sigh.
I wonder if this is all I'm going to talk about today? Maybe spaghetti and meatballs with garlic Texas toast? Oh my how I LOVE the generic store bought Texas toast. I'm all about making things from scratch, we don't buy much processed food items in our house but MY GOODNESS that stuff is the bomb. That and fish sticks we buy from the store, theres something about preprocessed reprocessed over processed fish parts with a crispy crunch do blow my skirt up. Mmm with tator tots.
I'm done. I think thats all I wanted to express to the world today...goodbye and good night.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I just randomly was clicking names on Pioneer Woman, the casters post, and got sucked into a couple posts. HA! Adorable little one! And now I want Texas Toast, the frozen kind.
Post a Comment