I'm in a slightly better mood today. My body is a bit less cranky, I got more sleep last night and the bebes REFUSES to go downstairs so we are curled up in bed together for the time being which....clearly doesn't suck. Aka its almost 9am and I have yet to get out of bed. Hope our friends we are meeting for dinner later don't mind if I just come in my pajamas. Yes I am bringing sexy back.
To counteract my wicked cranky post yesterday and in an effort to neutralize my presence on the web....I'm posting cute pictures. I HATE beging negative on the web. (that statement makes me giggle) While sarcasm is amusing to me and I do have opinions I try to stay neutral to positive in my overall yammering on.
So this is a flash back....to when my bebes was brand new. And it's reminding me that my crankiness while totally annoying and exhausting...is all for a pretty good purpose. I'm so excited to meet our new little guy in the next two and half weeks. We are WAY more prepaired this time around. Dave hung the blinds yesterday!!!! I know that has no baring on your mood but its rockin mine right now.
Anyway here we go:
I'm so excited to take a similar picture of her brother soon. This picture 2 1/2 years later still makes me laugh. She was so tiny and so 'matching the scenery.'
Have you met my husband? I think we were pretty close to fighting when I took this picture. Those first three months...were 'fun?' I'm fairly confident this time around we're going to rock the whole newborn thing. And handle each other better too.
This is one of the first pictures of the bebes ever taken. My camera was in my makeup bag at the hospital and I didn't find it till the day we were leaving so this was taken on my iphone and phew...I'm just so glad random technology was around for it...or else wed have no pictures from the hospital!
Okay that is all for the day....I think it's time to share a bowl of cereal with the bebes and share some germs too. Plus I HAVE to stop listening to Dora before my bad mood comes back...WOAH wicked annoying.
Byes






No comments:
Post a Comment