I was technically a child of the 80's. A young child of the 80's but I still can appreciate the Cindy Lauper references and I remember the death of the eight-track. I can't decide if my love for jean jackets comes from my momish persona or my rock and roll 1987 Punky Brewster-esque love of all things jean. Today is totally jean jacket weather. It's a crisp 60 degrees in February here in the land of Chicago and I'm in love. Mostly with all the things I was in love with when it was -43 windchill and a bit nippy out a few weeks ago but heck lets go with this feeling. This is my favorite feeling outside when I can throw on jeans and a hoodie and just be comfortable. Sometimes I wear a hoodie AND a jean jacket. I know I know the fashion police are out there trying not to read any further...but no worries...I'm out of your jurisdiction.
Oh by the way I also love accesorizing with scarves. But not cool scarves that make other women look trendy and cute...my scarves just make me think I'm trendy and cute. Word.
I'm pretty sure I could write a whole 2937423 pages on this loveliness but alas I'm running low on Diet Coke and I'm feeling the urge to make a run for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment