Now this may not be a particularly lovely picture. Especially with someones car in the background but lets just take a look shall we? This is MY bamboo. Mine...in my office. MINE MINE MINE. That being said...MAYBE I should be responsible for it's care? Read the sign people. This bamboo is my property and it has a lot of stupid significance to it...I do not want it to die. So I would prefer if you would stop watering it with your dirty janitorial water supply. It doesn't need watered....it needs you to leave it alone! You are not a Botanist, you do not have a degree in Horticulture. There for you should not be watering my plant...WITH YOUR DIRTY SOPPY SMELLY CLEANING RAG WATER.
Thank you,
The Loving Bamboo Caretaker
***Proper care of bamboo states that water should come just one inch above the base of the stalk. One inch above the roots. (In case you ever want to purchase your own bamboo for recreational or home usage).



No comments:
Post a Comment