New Car : New Day
1. I was totally parked this time
2. It's 62 AMAZING degrees outside.
3. I don't get my car 'detailed' often as evidenced by the dust.
4. So "detailed' is a word I couldn't define properly till I moved to the Chicago area. See in Ohio...at least where I'm from...if you get your car detailed, you are getting chrome rims and flames painted on the side of your Geo Prism (And yes I do mean Geo Prism because they still exist...it's not a myth). I mean I had no idea what 'detailed' meant till I moved to 'the big city.'
5. Spring has come!!!
Things you can't tell by this picture:
6. It's supposed to be 30freakin5 degrees on Saturday
7. Spring is just a lousy tease!
8. Forget you all I'm buying capri's anyway!!!


1 comment:
Come down and visit us here in Sunny, Hot Florida! I promise you spring is not a tease here!
Post a Comment